BackgroundIn line with the strategic vision of innovation in education, National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) secured approval from the Ministry of Education for an Education Innovation Project that makes effective use of international collaboration and the pooling of resources; Partnered with the Executive IMBA at Darla Moore School of Business (DMSB) which is ranked #1 in International Business, NTNU has established a Double Degree Program for International Master of Business Administration (DIMBA).
The NTNU-USC DIMBA program is a one-year, 48-credit program. Students who complete the program will receive MBA degrees from both NTNU and the University of South Carolina (USC).
|Prospectus Announced||September 26, 2017 (Mon.)|
|Period for Online Applications||From October 30, 2017 (Mon.) to March 19, 2018 (Mon.)|
|Application Review and Interview||Applications are reviewed as they are received; students will be contacted individually for their interviews|
|Acceptance Notifications||Applicants with outstanding credentials will receive priority consideration during the selection process. Acceptance notifications will be mailed out to students individually|
|Credentials (including degree certificates and official transcripts)
Final deadline for GRE/GMAT Scores and evidence of English proficiency
|The deadline is August 2, 2018 (Thu.)|
|Deadline for submitting written registrations and registration fee payments||From August 1, 2018 (Wed.) to August 16, 2018 (Thu.)||Opt-in deadline for students on the waiting list (including deadline for written registration and tuition payment)||From August 20, 2018 (Mon.) to August 30, 2018 (Thu.)|
- Online application form
- An undergraduate or higher degree from accredited institution, no specific major
- Highest diploma and official transcripts from applicant’s highest degree
- GRE/GMAT scores
1. GMAT institution/program code: 7KH-QP-67; GRE institution/program code: 2239
2. GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for applicants with advanced degrees and/or significant and progressive professional experience. Applicants will normally be expected to have an undergraduate degree and 5 years of work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOFEL iBT85 / IELTS 6.5
- TOEFL institution/program code: B836