BackgroundIn line with the strategic vision of innovation in education, National Taiwan Normal University (NTNU) secured approval from the Ministry of Education for an Education Innovation Project that makes effective use of international collaboration and the pooling of resources; Partnered with the Executive IMBA at Darla Moore School of Business (DMSB) which is ranked #1 in International Business, NTNU has established a Double Degree Program for International Master of Business Administration (DIMBA).
The NTNU-USC DIMBA program is a one-year, 48-credit program. Students who complete the program will receive MBA degrees from both NTNU and the University of South Carolina (USC).
|Prospectus Announced||October 31, 2016 (Mon.)|
|Period for Online Applications||From November 21, 2016 (Mon.) to June 30, 2017 (Sun.)|
|Application Review and Interview||During mid-March, 2017. We will contact you with more details regarding the interview|
|Acceptance Notifications||Applications will be reviewed according to the order which their applications were received. Successful candidates from each round will receive official letters of admission|
|Credentials (including degree certificates and official transcripts)
Final deadline for GRE/GMAT Scores and evidence of English proficiency
|The deadline is August 4, 2017 (Fri.)|
|Deadline for submitting written registrations and registration fee payments||From August 1, 2017 (Tue.) to August 18, 2017 (Fri.)||Opt-in deadline for students on the waiting list (including deadline for written registration and tuition payment)||From August 21, 2017 (Mon.) to August 31, 2017 (Thu.)|
- Online application form
- An undergraduate or higher degree from accredited institution, no specific major
- Highest diploma and official transcripts from applicant’s highest degree
- GRE/GMAT scores
1. GMAT scores should be at least 580; GRE scores should be at least 310.
2. GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for applicants with advanced degrees and/or significant and progressive professional experience. Applicants will normally be expected to have an undergraduate degree and 5 years of work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOFEL iBT85 / IELTS 6.5